- I was born October 27th, 1977.
- I am a Scorpio.
- I was born in the Year of the Snake.
- I wear glasses 24/7 due to my poor eyesight.
- I have long brown hair and brown eyes.
- I was the only child of Ruby Carolyn Prince Pittman and Johnny Lee Pittman sadly both gone from this world.
- I have lots of tattoos (21 with more on the way).
- I am asthmatic.
- I had a heart attack at age 34 (I suffered the Widow Maker) and now I have a stent in the main artery of my heart.
- I take 17 pills a day, 3 to 4 asthma nebulizer treatments depending on various things, a cpap machine for sleep apnea, a special advair inhaler, plus I carry around nitro and a rescue inhaler for emergencies.
- I am divorced x2 (first was due to physical and mental abuse plus cheating on his part, second was due to mental and emotional abuse with manipulation and control).
- I am a musician. I retired from PROFESSIONALLY playing the trumpet in 2010. I still sing, play guitar(s), drums, pianos. I can play a variety of instruments.
- I taught music. Music Theory, Music Appreciation, Beginning Band, Marching Band, Choir.
- I had a miscarriage at 4 months along.
- I survived bullying & rape as a teenager.
- I am part Native American.
- Some people who know me call me a cat whisperer.
- I am a movie fanatic.
- I love to play cards, rpg, word, trivia, and board game.
WANT MORE ABOUT ME?
Check out the PERSONAL tab above for LOTS more.