Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Warrior

You go through the worst battles/wars to become a warrior.

We are ALL broken and damaged... some of us are not yet fixed.

A lot of us have gone through hell... and you know what? We came back... became STRONGER!

We are the few that look at the obstacles in life and say "BRING IT" no matter how the outcome looks. We are fearless in the face of adversity. Our goals are the one and the same... to challenge ourselves, to survive, to overcome.

We all fight battles.

We are all warriors.

And warriors FIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. We are about to finally "give up" that "Fight".... we will see the new chest scans on Monday... health getting worse more rapidly these days... so, we try to make the most of most days ... Bless you, dear Lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Dr. I am so sorry to hear your health is bad. I am thinking of you kind sir and hope that you are in better health soon. I wish I could do something to help you. Just know you have ALL my best wishes.

      Delete

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.