Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Bullying

HI, My name is Martha. I was bullied in school. From grades 4 to 12 my life in school was hell on earth.

I was called everything under the sun....

Loser
Nerd
Geek
Fat
Four Eyes
Ass kisser
Devil Worshipper
Little White Bitch
Band Geek/Nerd
Retarded
Stupid
Crazy
FREAK

These words hurt me more than you know.

At the age of 10 I was subjected to being bullied for the first REAL time. Before that I'd get called names but I thought it was all in fun... until one day I was called a FREAK for having ASTHMA which limited me from playing at recess with the other kids. I never felt more alone in my life. The kids would steal my inhalers and run off with them during asthma attacks. When I'd tell on them I looked like a "TATTLE TELL" and it made them bully me all the more. I got beat up at least 2 to 4 times a week.

By the age of 13 they called me every name in the book. Since it no longer affected me the way they wanted it to they decided to make up a rumor about me. Since I loved Horror Movies and Metal Music they told everyone I was a devil worshiper and that I had a "HIT LIST" with people's names on them to kill. I got called into the principal's office with my Mom and told about this. It was all lies but with so many kids saying the same thing, They had no choice but to suspend me and told me I couldn't wear all black again. I, being the rebel I am, continued to do so ... that only made them put me in ISS (in school suspension) or send me home even more.

Finally they got tired of doing that (seeing that I wouldn't bend on the ALL BLACK thing) and told my parents to take me to church. I was thrown into church not knowing WHAT was going on, what
SATANISM or DEVIL WORSHIP was... but now I was learning and they gave me fuel for my fire. I rebelled even more. I got darker.

I was in band from this time... they would steal my instrument and put candy, dirty socks/underwear, even dog poop. When I began to drive they would slit my car tires, break into my car and leave dog poop on the seats, and even went so far as to have a group of them bully me after cornering me one day when I was alone... and raping me.

This is the worst horror story a girl ages 8 - 18 can imagine... or experience.

I LIVED THROUGH IT.

It is a hard road to walk down when you are the oddball, the unique one, the strange one.
But don't let my story scare you. NO. LET IT EMPOWER YOU.

When a phoenix dies it is reborn by rising from the ashes of it's own death... more beautiful than before.

BE THE PHOENIX!
RISE!


EVERY WORD THEY SAID.
EVERY PUNCH THEY LANDED.
EVERY TIME THEY VANDALIZED MY PROPERTY.
EVEN WHEN THEY RAPED ME...

THEY NEVER WON!!!!

I still came out better... stronger than they could EVER imagine. Their words only pushed me to be more myself...to be a better me... a stronger me. THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO DO. BE A STRONGER BETTER YOU! They say you can't you say YES I CAN. They say you're strange you say YES AND PROUD OF IT. You be you. If they try to change you, bully you, hurt you... SPEAK OUT. Tell someone if that doesn't work go to a higher power until you go as high as you can.
SOMEONE WILL BELIEVE YOU. SOMEONE WILL HELP YOU.

Most of all never lose faith in yourself. In this world we can only count on ourselves to do the right thing, to make the RIGHT choices for our own good.

IF YOU EVER NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE... PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.(I am MonsterMartha on Facebook & Twitter. You can message me anytime and I WILL get back to you. You can even email me at monstermartha@gmail.com)

I am always HERE FOR YOU.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
YOU CAN SURVIVE.
BE STRONG.

1 comment:

  1. This is a heartbreaking story, no child should ever have to experience any of this. It makes me scream and cry for you. But at the same time you have taken that horror and decided to turn it around for something good instead of letting it destroy you or make you a hateful person. You can help others who have been or are being bullied because you know better than anyone else how it feels. Keep getting the message out there, and stay strong. A phoenix does rise from the ashes and a caterpillar once called ugly emerges as a beautiful butterfly. You have a beautiful heart my friend, fly free and celebrate life! <3

    ReplyDelete

I will respond when I can. Thank you for your opinions and comments.