Tuesday

Wednesday HodgePodge

http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/

1. April is Lawn and Garden Month. On a scale of 1-10 what's the current state of your lawn and/or garden. (10=a showpiece, 1=send in the professionals). Tell us about any lawn or garden plans you have for this month. I'd say a 3 or 4 because I really DON'T care. I get someone to cut my grass otherwise I could care less about the state of my lawn. Especially since I am renting.

2. "Many things grow in the garden that were never sown there."~Thomas Fuller  What does this quote mean to you? I think this quote means that things you don't expect to feel are sometimes things you feel anyway because they are tucked away inside your heart and soul.

3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think about God? Absentee Landlord (No Offence intended)

4. If we were chatting in person, how would I know if you were nervous? I am ALWAYS nervous so just always know that I am a very anti-social person who gets anxiety from these kinds of things.

5. Do you like the color yellow? Would I find any in your home or wardrobe? Daffodils, tulips, roses, sunflowers, day lily, black eyed susan...which yellow bloom on this list is your favorite? Yellow is ok. It's not my color and I don't think I have but maybe ONE shirt (scooby doo) that is yellow. My mom loved flowers and when I was little I used to pick Daffodils and black eyed susans.

6. Flip flops or bare feet? BARE FEET. I grew up in the country where you went barefoot (except in public places)

7. Tell us about any Easter plans, celebrations, or traditions you'll carry out this month. I want to dye some eggs and such but I doubt I will. I don't celebrate Easter.

8.  Insert your own random thought here. This has already been a hell of a week. So much going on. Maybe it will slow down now... but It has been a roller coaster ride for the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.