Thursday

Thursday 13




http://newthursday13.blogspot.com/

  1. Thinking about writing a family member and asking if they have my mom's old recipes for the BBQ sauce and lasagna. I haven't spoken to them since 2010. Kinda scared.
  2. Really want a new coffee maker. This is killing me.
  3. I played Overwatch and killed it as Widowmaker and Zymattra. I look forward to kicking lots of ass in the days to come. 
  4. I have the cutest niece and nephew. I swear to god they are just rays of sunshine. 
  5. I made homemade mac n cheese.... wow was it good. I am a pretty good cook. Learned from the best. Thanks Mom. 
  6. I found my old drawings. My old shark drawing was in there. I am so thankful I found it... now I can get something I actually DREW tattooed on me. YAY!
  7. I got Erin addicted to Empire. I am so NOT SORRY!
  8. It sucks to be broke.
  9. I am disappointed in all the DRAMA surrounding one of my favorite bands... GHOST. The ex band members suing the lead singer because they felt cheated. This is the kind of thing that KILLS a band. I hope this won't be the case for Ghost. 
  10. That trailer for Star Wars Episode 8: The Last Jedi... I was like... ugh. Why? Because it wasn't at all exciting. This coming from a girl who used to eat, breathe, sleep, dream, LIVE Star Wars 24/7. I am sad that the franchise has taken such a twist. I will reserve all judgement till I see it but right now... I am not hopeful. 
  11. I stepped on a piece of glass again. Why is it there is always ONE freaking piece you can never find till after you've cleaned up all others and it's a few days even WEEKS later... and BOOM... glass in your foot. It's a struggle.
  12. I just wanna swim.
  13. I am also in the mood to write music again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.