Sunday

Sunday Stealing

https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

The Unknown Author Questions 

1. if someone wanted to really understand you, what would they read, watch, and listen to? I like horror movies but that really wouldn't show you who I am. To know more about me you'd have to read my stories.

2. have you ever found a blogger who thinks just like you? if so, who? I have no idea who thinks like me. I am not really like anyone else.

3. list your fandoms and one character from each that you identify with. 
WWE - Baron Corbin, AJ Styles, Finn Balor, & The Undertaker
Sons of Anarchy - Juice
Star Trek - Spock
Star Wars - Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi
Lord of the Rings - Boromir
The Hobbit - Thranduil
Dracula - Dracula
Muppets - Animal & Swedish Chef
Looney Tunes - Daffy Duck
Disney - Donald Duck
Horror Movies - Jigsaw from Saw
DC - Wonder Woman & Harley Quinn
Marvel - Dark Phoenix

I am sure there are more but it's late and I am tired.

4. do you like your name? is there another name you think would fit you better? I don't like being Martha but I don't know another name I'd dare go by.

5. do you think of yourself as a human being or a human doing? do you identify yourself by the things you do? No I don't define myself by what I do. I think of myself as just a human being.

6. are you religious/spiritual? I am NOT religious. I am however I believer in Some Buddhism Principals and the Native American 10 Commandments.

7. do you care about your ethnicity? I know I am German on Mom's side and Native American on my father's side. I don't explore it much though.

8. what musical artists have you most felt connected to over your lifetime? Sarah Brightman, Rob Zombie, James Hetfield/Larz Ulrich, and Corey Taylor

9. are you an artist? if you consider music and writing art, then yes. I used to draw and paint but not anymore.

10. do you have a creed? Be yourself, do what's right for you without hurting anyone on purpose, and live life for NOW.

11. describe your ideal day. being at home with my cats, watching movies, eating good food in the comfortable air conditioning and be able to just be myself.

12. dog person or cat person? cat

13. inside or outdoors? inside

14. are you a musician? Yes

15. five most influential books over your lifetime. I really don't read those kinds of books so I have no idea... all I can do is tell you the ones that meant something to me. Are You There God It's Me Margaret, Wicked, Mine to Take, Dracula, and Wizard's First Rule

16. if you’d grown up in a different environment, do you think you’d have turned out the same? I really couldn't say. Even the slighest change in one factor could have an effect on everything so who knows.

17. would you say your tumblr is a fair representation of the “real you”? My facebook, tumblr, blog, and twitter.... they are all me.

18. what’s your patron-us? I would think either a scorpion, tiger, shark, or snake

19. which Harry Potter house would you be in? or are you a muggle? Slytherin

20. would you rather be in Middle Earth, Narnia, Hogwarts, or somewhere else? Middle Earth so I can stalk Thranduil

21. do you love easily? yes

22. list the top five things you spend the most time doing, in order. Playing on my phone, looking at facebook, Sleeping, Spending time with cats, watching wwe

23. how often would you want to see your family every year? well since my blood family and I are not close... NONE.

24. have you ever felt like you had a “mind-meld” with someone? yes but now ... years later I can see it was wise of me to MOVE along from that one.

25. could you live as a hermit? I already do

26. how would you describe your gender/sexuality? I am a straight female who loves anyone who loves me.

27. do you feel like your outside appearance is a fair representation of the “real you”? I am who I am so yes.

28. on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it for someone to get under your skin? 8 it takes a lot but once you do... heaven help you

29. three songs that you connect with right now. I connect with so many songs and write so many myself that it is hard to just pick 3 ... Eye of the Tiger, Fade to Black, and Somewhere Over the Rainbow

30. pick one of your favorite quotes. "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else"

1 comment:

  1. Finally another LotR lover on Sunday Stealing. I thought I'd be the only one forever. I read your entry about narcissists. I am sorry that happened to you. I was raised by one so I have an idea of what you dealt with.

    ReplyDelete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.