Sunday

Sunday Stealing

https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

The Money Time Questions

1. What are five passions that you have? (If you have less than five, tell us where you do have an interest.)  Music, Cats, Movies, Writing, and Gaming

2. List up to ten random facts about yourself. 
I am a choc-o-holic. I liked pickled eggs. I love to game. I write lyrics ALL THE TIME. I hate to drive but I love my car. I love swimming. I have a HUGE horror movie collection ... wait, I have a HUGE movie collection period. I could live off potatoes. Cheese is GOD... lol not really but I freaking LOVE cheese. I miss my Mom and Dad.

3. List five people (personal, historic, living or dead) who have had a major impact on your life or the way you think. Mom, Dad, Granny (great grandmother), Grandaddy (Mom's dad), Mama Ruby (Mom's Mom)

4. List 5 things you'd tell your 15 year-olds self, if you could. Don't listen to what any one says about you. You are beautiful. You are stronger than you'll ever know. Go ADVANCED diploma and don't concentrate JUST on music (there is life outside the band room). Don't get married until you have done ALL you want to do with your life.

5. What is a major strength that you have? (You can list more than one. Staying with our no rules approach.) I beat a heart attack... I am always battling illnesses so I am strong cause I keep my head up. I lived through 2 domestic abuse marriages. I got past having a miscarriage (even if my heart is still broken). I survived my family abandoning me after my parents died. I survived DESPITE losing my home and family. I am a warrior.

6. What is a major weakness that you have? (You can list more than one. STILL staying with our no rules approach.) I have a big heart that constantly gets broken.

7. Describe the family dynamic of your childhood versus your family dynamic now. When I was a child my Mom's Dad would make sure we all got together for Christmas... now... Grandaddy is gone, Mama Ruby is gone, Mom is gone, Dad is gone... all the aunts and uncles have abandoned me and won't call me or contact me... they basically want nothing to do with me... so I am all alone and rebuilding MY OWN family from friends and their loved ones that LOVE ME.

8. What popular notion do you feel that the world has most wrong? That you need money to be happy. You don't. You can have next to NOTHING and as long as you have friends/family/people that love you... you are still RICH.

9. Name three things that always cheers you up when you are down. cats, ice cream, movies

10. Name three things would you like to be remembered for? music, writing, and being a good person who had lots of bad things happen to her but OVERCAME them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.