The Sassy Questions
1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to Donald Trump, what would you say? I would say "Please resign, you are doing MORE damage than good sir. Think of the PEOPLE ... and not yourself"
2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why? Britney Spears because she is very musically talented and I would love to have her as a daughter. I would stand by her and mentor her... she needs FRIENDS that care about her... even as a mother I would be a friend too.
3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day? I think I go to the spa get a massage, hair done (no perm or anything just a nice wash and cut an inch off), get a manicure and pedicure, stop and get an AWESOME lunch somewhere, go buy some movies, go buy some stuff for the kitty army, and come home with some ICE CREAM!
4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one?
I have a few that do but the one that ALWAYS does is... Wind Beneath My Wings because it brought me all I ever wanted by singing it and winning a scholarship for vocal... and many other awards. The song is special to me.
5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose?
I chose a perfect body... because I already love my eyes... I might have a big nose but I am not really wanting to change my face. However, a perfect body could help with a lot more than just LOOKS ... it could help with health.
6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why? Bora Bora because I freaking think it is BEAUTIFUL and I love clear water.
7. What is your biggest regret in life? My marriages.
8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it? Mom.... did I make you proud or was I a burden/disappointment?
9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why? Age forward. I look forward to ol' crotchty Martha... lol seriously, aging in reverse would be torture.
10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say? "My body lies but still I roam"