Sunday

Sunday Stealing: The Place for Pumpkin Questions


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

1. If "happiness" was the global currency, what kind of work would make you a gazillionaire? music... it would bring me in so much money that I'd have to give it away.

2. Would you break the law to save someone you loved?  And, if so, how far would you be willing to take it? YES I would. I would take it as far as I could to help someone who loved me... as long as I didn't get caught.
    
3. Is it possible to really know the truth without questioning it first? yes. it's called intuition and common sense.
    
4. Do you remember that one time . . . oh, about 5 years ago or so . . . when you were really, really upset?  Does it really matter now? If not now, then when? Yea I remember. I was crushed my marriage fell apart but no... it doesn't matter now. It never did because of the way HE treated me. If I was important ... if I was loved.... if I was VALUED ... i wouldn't have been so easy to toss aside.

5. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil? Who is to say truly? What one person sees as good could be someone else's evil and vice versa. You have to go with what you feel and hope that in the end it hurts NO ONE on purpose.
    
6. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Wear a bikini.
    
7. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing? I work a lot more cause I take care of Erin. He has no legs so I have to do everything.

8. Would you rather be an anxious genius, or a tranquil fool? I think I am a little bit of both actually. Depending on situations.

9. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Both. I want to do things right and I want to do the RIGHT things... but sometimes you have to sacrifice one to get the other done.
    
10. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? I think I could pass for mid 20's. At least, I hope I could. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.