Saturday

Saturday 9

Work from Home (2016)

Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) This song is about a woman who doesn't get to see her lover often enough because he's on the night shift. Have you ever worked nights? 
Well not late late nights... I got off of work after being Manager at Movie Gallery at latest 11pm sometimes midnight. I didn't work ALL night.

2) She promises that if he takes the day off, she'll make it feel like a vacation. Have you traveled anywhere fun so far this year? Do you have any leisure trips planned for 2017? 
No ... I have nothing planned due to lack of money.

3) The ladies of Fifth Harmony are enthusiastic supporters of the Girl Scouts, rewarding troops who excel in fundraising activities with free concerts. The Scouts' best-known fundraiser is their cookie sale. What's your favorite cookie (Girl Scout or otherwise)?
Chocolate Chip. I was a girl scout and I sold cookies too.

4) Fifth Harmony also participated in Goodwill's Fall Haul campaign. They encouraged high school students donate as many items as possible to Goodwill, and the winning school got a free concert. When did you last take gently-used items to a resale organization?
I do this at least twice a year. It's always a good idea to donate things that you no longer need to those who can resale them and make money to help others in need.

5) Do you ever shop second-hand or thrift stores?
ALL THE TIME. I love shopping at a thrift store. I found so many awesome shirts that way.

6) Fifth Harmony member Normani Kordei competes on Dancing with the Stars this season. Would you do better on DWTS or The Voice? In other words, are you a better singer or dancer? 
I'd do better on the voice because I am a singer but I am a fair dancer too once I learn the steps.

7) In February 2016, when this song was first released, The Denver Broncos won the Super Bowl and Spotlight won the Best Picture Oscar. Can you recall who won the 2017 Super Bowl and Best Picture Oscar, just two months ago?
NOPE and don't care. Oscar winners are usually artsy fartsy pictures and I could care less about super bowl... I do know Lady Gaga Performed Half time and I did see that. Music means more than sports to me... and the oscars are really a joke because the people that work hardest usually don't win.

8) 2016's most popular TV show was Game of Thrones. Are you a fan?
Yes I am. I have them all on BluRay
  
9) Random Question: What's the subject line of the newest message in your email spam folder?
Are You Ready to Try Online Dating?.... LOL Nope. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.