Tuesday

Martha's WWE PPV Ratings: WRESTLEMANIA 33



So this was a strange Wrestlemania but EXCITING... let's get to it....

WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match (Kickoff Match)
Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries
I really thought this was a decent match. However, I wasn't that interested in it... and when the bell rang at the end I was disappointed that Aries had NOT won.
Rating: 3/5

The Fourth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Kickoff Match)
Wow... this was CHAOS and so much fun to watch. I laughed a lot but in the end the winner of the match was Mojo Rawley and he damn well deserved it.
Rating: 4/5

Intercontinental Championship Match (Kickoff Match)
Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin 
Sadly this was moved to kickoff and the smackdown women were supposed to be on kickoff ... this disappointed me greatly... bad call WWE. However, Ambrose and Corbin did a GREAT match despite this and I was not too disappointed Corbin lost. His time is coming.
Rating: 4/5

SmackDown LIVE Commissioner vs. The Phenomenal One
Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles
WOW what a hell of a way to kick off the main Wrestlemania show. Shane is crazy and I think AJ found that out the hard way. AJ won but damn what a match. I loved it.
Rating: 5/5

United States Championship Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens
I half expected Samoa Joe to come out but thankfully he didn't. Chris Jericho has my respect though... and I am a little disappointed KO won the title... hope Jericho doesn't go away for too long.
Rating: 4/5

Raw Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match
Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax
I am kind of sick of all the same women in the same match over and over and over ... come on WWE let's mix this up a lot more. however, I am glad Bayley retained.
Rating: 3/5

Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Ladder Match
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus
SURPRISE BITCH... THE HARDYS ARE BACK. They were added last minute and WON the titles in one of the BEST tag team matches in a LONG LONG TIME! I am so glad they are home.
Rating: 5/5

Power Couples Collide
John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse
What a shit show. Honestly. Boring. Predictable. And at the end John Cena and Nikki Won but then he proposed to her. I was hoping for a heel turn from her.... oh well. She said yes.
Rating: 2/5

Non-Sanctioned Match
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H
WOW. Just. WOW. Triple H's entrance was copied from Undertaker's Bad Ass days but Seth's was so inspiring. He brought out a torch and lit the place on fire... it was awesome. I loved it. Seth never fails to deliver. He gave one of the BEST performances of his life. Glad he was able to be at this Mania.
Rating: 5/5

WWE Championship Match
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton
This was strange... so many images flashed on the mat from supposedly what BRAY was controlling... maggots, worms, roaches... but sadly... Orton won.
Rating: 3/5

Universal Championship Match
Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar 
Damn. Suplexes, F5's.... a spear, a jackhammer.... longest match between these two since Goldberg's return. But as I predicted Lesnar won. And after Raw Monday, Goldberg said Goodbye but he left it open for a possible return. Thank you GOLDBERG.
Rating: 4/5

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match (Kickoff Match)
Champion Alexa Bliss to defend against all female SmackDown LIVE Superstars who are available to compete
So Naomi, Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, Carmella, Natalya, and Becky Lynch. I honestly think this one should have been pre-show but whatever. It wasn't that great but Naomi won in her hometown.... which is awesome.
Rating: 3/5

The Phenom vs. The Big Dog
The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns
I knew the moment Jim Ross came down to the ring to announce that this was the end of the Undertaker. The match for me was brutal... even more so than WM30 where the streak ended. Taker lost... then he took off his gear, kissed his wife (which is VERY out of character of Taker), and left WWE ... he is officially retired... and I am officially CRUSHED.
Rating: 1/5 for Roman's Botching EVERYTHING... but for Taker.... I give you a 5/5 my hero because I know this is how you wanted to go out... fighting.

WRESTLEMANIA 33 OVERALL RATING:
4/5
Good Show with a few hiccups but overall one of the better Wrestlemanias in the last few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.