Friday

In Other Words... VICTORY

https://patriciasplace.me/

victory
noun; success in a contest or struggle
with an opponent, a problem, or obstacle

Write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word victory.


I didn't let them change me no matter what obstacles or words they used. Sure everything they did hurt me deeply, but it did not break me one bit. I was surprised by how LOW they actually sank in the end even though it shouldn't have surprised me at all. I knew who I was dealing with from the beginning and I still proceeded to give them chance after chance. It's over now and all my chances for them have run out.

1 comment:

  1. There is victory in being a survivor and in overcoming hurt, pain, and rejection. We have no control over what other people think or do, but we do have control over how we respond to it, and it sounds like you've made the wisest choice, to close the door and move on. Don't drag the baggage with you, it will only weigh you down. <3

    ReplyDelete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.