Friday

Friendly Fill Ins

https://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/


1. I don't understand why reality tv is so popular. Some of it is just downright detrimental to the human race.

2. My in-case-of-emergency person is Erin... but all he can do is be NOTIFIED something happened to me... I don't really have someone to come if called.

3. There is so much I worry about. I am really sad about things breaking in my house like my coffee maker, microwave, and even my oven fritzed out (I fixed that).

4. I would be lost without music. Music is life.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Sorry I am so late, I was under the weather last week. I am with you on #1, I hate reality tv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if you don't feel well that is fine... take your "ME" time. You have to take care of you first. My blog will be here.

    ReplyDelete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.