Friday

Friendly Fill-Ins

https://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/


1. A book I would like to see made into a movie is Are you There God, It's Me, Margaret. I read that as a child and think it should be a movie. It would be hillarious.

2. If I could afford a billboard, it would say "DONT GIVE UP, DON'T GIVE IN... BE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"

3. I have a hard time keeping my kitchen clean. My cats love to play with my pots and pans... and lay all over my counters. I don't mind ... but it does make a lot of extra work for me.

4. I really enjoy snuggling with my kitties, listening to the rain, and just being relaxed enough to be ME.

4 comments:

  1. I love your billboard, we need more that have positive messages of encouragement like this instead of all the garbage we see on them! My kitties like to roam the kitchen counters too, even though they know they aren't supposed to, and magnets "magically" fall of the front of my refrigerator by themselves at night when we are asleep. Like you, it takes a little extra cleaning to keep things sanitary for cooking, usually they are just curious to see what I am doing, and want to know if I am making anything that might taste good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cats change places they love to lay more than I change underwear. They are SO freaking picky. Divas the whole lot of them... spoiled little furry buttholes but, I love them to pieces. They don't like people food they just want to look out windows. I keep my living room dark so the kitchen has a window ... you can usually find Tootie looking out from there. Sometimes Poe and Finn will sit on my window unit and lift up the curtain to look out. I just let them be. As long as they aren't making a mess... I don't complain. I have good kitties.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I had the same answer for #4. TThat is an excellent idea for a billboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love participating. Looking forward to next time. Thank you for commenting. XOXO

      Delete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.