Friday

Friendly Fill-Ins



1. An Easter tradition I have is I don't have any anymore sadly. I miss when we would dye eggs though.

2. My favourite flavor of ice cream is most definitely Chocolate but I do love Rocky Road and Vanilla.

3. One of my favourite Easter memories is my dad and I having a contest to see who could find the most eggs and whomever did would get the first piece off my almost 3 foot chocolate rabbit. I won but I gave the first piece to dad cause I love him.

4. My favourite Spring flower is honestly I like Tulips. I don't know why but I do.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, nice answers. I am sorry you don't have any Easter traditions now, you should have an egg hunt for the kitties. I did a small one with some eggs filled with treats.

    ReplyDelete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.