Friday

Friday Five

http://f.riday5.com/

  1. The Magic Word is “please,” but what’s the magic gesture? I guess it would be praying hands.
  2. “Big D” is Dallas, but where is Big G? Gatlinberg, Tennessee
  3. Elvis Presley is the King of Rock and Roll, but who’s the king of your personal music collection? Honestly... ROB ZOMBIE. 
  4. The motherland is wherever you consider your family’s origins, but what’s the cousinland? I guess a cousinland would be where you wish you were.... for me... BORA BORA
  5. CBS calls itself the Tiffany Network, but what would you call the Walmart Network? Ramen Network

4 comments:

  1. Good answers, you have a quick mind for these things! Now I'm curious, what is it that draws you to Bora Bora? Have you ever been there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the Ramen Network! Love all your answers, but that one is perfect.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    ~Joy @ joysweb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you do not speak Bora-Boran, either. :)

    I like your praying hands answer. Kinda wish I'd thought of that. Thanks for participating in this week's Friday 5!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I'm a huge, huge admirer of White Zombie's _Astrocreep 2000_ album. Does that make me a doofus, for liking the most popular thing they put out? For some reason Rob's solo stuff never grabbed me.

      Delete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.