Friday

Friday 5

http://f.riday5.com/

What’s a memory you have of a nearby stream? I don't have one of a stream nearby but I do have one about Chickasabouge Creek where I went last year to swim. It was calming and very relaxing just to float all the time.

What’s a good film scene or song lyric involving a river? I don't usually like country music but anytime I think of a River I think of Alan Jackson's song Chatahoochee ... that always makes me smile.

What fond memory do you have of a lake? I remember fishing with Dad at Dallas Lake. It was fun.

What’s the most fascinating sea creature? Great White Shark. I love them SO much.

What’s something that caused you to cry tears of laughter? DashieXP playing Mario Kart. His hatred for Donkey Kong is REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.