Wednesday

Wednesday HodgePodge


http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/

1. What is one area of your life where you're a perfectionist? Is that a good thing? I don't think I am a perfectionist with anything I do. I embrace every little awkward, clumsy, fucked up thing I do.

2. What's something you find perfectly ridiculous? Honestly, The Kardashians. Why are they popular?

3. What's a skill you've developed by way of that old fashioned saying, 'practice makes perfect? Music... I always am doing something music related.

4. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast? Waffle or Pancakes, 3 Hard Fried Eggs, Grits, Bacon, Glass of Milk, and a glass of Orange Juice (no pulp)

5. What's a trip, holiday, vacation, or day outing you've taken that you'd rate a perfect 10? Tell us why. Honestly, I haven't taken a trip, holiday, or vacation in SO long. But the outing I did last year to Dauphin Island and Chickasabouge was a 10 out of 10... because I love being near the water.

6. What quote or saying perfectly sums up your life right now? If you can't do perfect, how about one that comes close? "what other people think of me is none of my business" thanks to RuPaul I live by that most of the time.

7. How would you spend $300 today? Get a couple of Amiibos, A couple of Movies on DVD/Blu-Ray, and go out to eat. The rest left over put towards BILLS.

8. Insert your own random thought here. I swallowed a fly. Ewwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.