1. 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' What's something you've seen recently that you thought was beautiful? I looked up at the old tree outside my house and thought... 'that tree is beautiful even without leaves' why? because it has character
2. Our culture and beauty...your thoughts? This society/culture believes beauty is thin. Beauty shouldn't be based on LOOKS alone. You are demeaning the definition of BEAUTY when you only think it applies to something visually appealing.
3. Age before beauty, beauty queen, beauty mark, beauty sleep...which beauty-ful phrase resonates with you today? Why? Beauty Sleep because I sleep a lot... thanks to medication I take and being BORED all the time I usually sleep more than I am awake.
4. I read here a list of the top ten beasts that scare us the most- Which 'beast' on the list scares you the most? What is the likelihood of you having an actual encounter with that particular beast? Did a movie contribute to your fear of this creature? Have you ever had a real life encounter with any of the animals listed? Spiders scare me the most because at age 5 I climbed my grandmother's cherry tree and THOUSANDS of spiders landed on me and I got bit a few hundred times. Enough to make me arachniphobic. I encounter spiders daily but I try not to freak out. It's funny a spider scares me more than snakes (which I used to pick up venomous ones all the time), Sharks (because I have swam in the ocean countless times and yes I did get bit by a shark)... no other animal truly makes me cringe.... except goats. Fuck goats.
5. Where were you when you last heard a bell ring? Was it alarming or musical? On a game I was playing and it was musical
6. What's your favorite carb? How's that for random? BAKED POTATOES. I can't get enough.
7. Let's wrap up another month of Hodgepodging and life with an acrostic. Recap your month using the word MARCH.
M - My head hurt a lot
A - Attitude (My attitude changed again)
R - restless (I found myself really antsy this month)
C - cheated (lost a few IMPORTANT things)
H - happier (I might have had a few things go wrong this month but I felt happier for some strange reason)
8. Insert your own random thought here. It's WRESTLEMANIA WEEK. YAY I am so freaking excited.