Thursday

TOMBSTONE





SIGN OF THE WEEK...
The Sign of Jericho... Hold it up MAAAAAN!


I have to say... seeing the Undertaker up to his old tricks has me HAPPY.

The women on RAW are NOT as good as the SMACKDOWN women. There I said it.

Mick Foley... Thank you. You are an A Class guy and we thank you for all you do.

Jericho actually has me rooting for him for the first time since he broke into WWE... wow. Think of that MAaaaaaan.

The tag team division on Raw is getting boring. NEED NEW TALENT.

NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPS ON SMACKDOWN... Congrats to the USOS who have been doing some of their BEST work in promos and in ring action that I've EVER seen.

If you don't watch TALKING SMACK you are missing out on one of the BEST shows EVER ... it's short, sweet, and FUN AS HELL.

I actually enjoyed the Miz and Maryse's spoof on Nikki Bella and John Cena.

I got a KICK out of Tyler Breeze as Nikki Bella on Smackdown. However, I feel like Fandango and Tyler Breeze are holding each other back. I enjoy a funny tag team but .... I miss Tyler Breeze. I need Prince Pretty Back. PLEASE!

When will James Elisworth (sp?) go away? Seriously. Either change the gimmick or can the dude.

I am excited to see how far Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton will go at Wrestlemania.

I am extremely excited for Seth to come to Raw on Monday and sign that contract for the match with Triple H at Wrestlemania. I want Seth to be SAFE but I know how determined he is... I wouldn't want to be Triple H.

The sex tape/nude photos of Paige and her lovers (one being Brad Maddox and the other kinda looks like Xavier Woods but it's really not CONFIRMED)... seems that the WWE is chosing to just ... ignore it. 

My love, heart, and deep sympathy goes out to our JR (Jim Ross) on the loss of his Angel... his wife. What a tragedy. I am so sorry for him.

Shane McMahon is on FIRE. He really wants a piece of AJ Styles after all that is going on last week... For a non-wrestler, Shane is a wild card who will go to EXTREMES to do his matches. I don't think AJ really understands what he is in store for. 

NXT... It was rather hoo-hum this week. I think it's not in their best interest to put someone experienced over their NXT new talent all the time.... they need to BUILD these people into STARS. How are we supposed to get the NEXT GEN of WWE Superstars if the guys who are experienced ELSEWHERE before coming to NXT always win and the NEW talent that is TRAINED at NXT is always losing. Makes NO FREAKING SENSE.

Stephanie McMahon is wearing some KILLER clothing lately. Love the thigh high boots and black dress on RAW. Damn wish I could raid HER closet sometimes.

There are rumors WWE is wanting to purchase Ring of Honor. Hmmmm.

There are also rumors that the WWE is gonna sign Matt and Jeff Hardy again. I sure do hope so. I'd love the Hardy's to come home, where they BELONG.

That's all my thoughts for now.... We only have a short time before Wrestlemania. Hope you guys are as excited as I am. See ya next time for another TOMBSTONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.