Sunday

Sunday Stealing

http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

Sunday Stealing: The Kathy Aay Questions

1. What is the meaning of your blog’s name? Well it's my username that I love SO much. MonsterMartha's Blog.

2. Why did you start your blogging? I felt I needed an outlet to express myself in every way. What better way than blogging?

3. What’s your usual bedtime? I DON'T HAVE ONE. I go to bed when I want. It can be anywhere from 1am to 7am when I go to bed.

4. Are you lazy? Sadly, YES. Very. I inherited it from my Dad.

5. Do you miss anyone right now? My Mom and Dad.

6. How would you describe your fashion sense? ALL BLACK ALL THE TIME.

7. What are your nicknames? Mar, MonsterMartha

8. Are you a patient person? I can be to an extent then I get antsy.

9. Are you tight-fisted or frivolous? I can be both depending the situation. But Lately, I am more tight fisted than frivolous.

10. What magazines do you read? GAME INFORMER

11. Are you stubborn? Very. I don't like to give up or give in. I will fight to my last breath.

12. When is your birthday? October 27th, 1977. Born under the Scorpion in the year of the Snake.

13. What book are you currently reading? Nothing. I am taking a break from reading.

14. What phone do you have? ZTE ZMAX PRO and I love it.

15. Do you have any pets? 11 cats inside (Dot Dot, Bama, Fleckie, Sweetie, Puddin', Jellybean, Khan, Poe, Tootie, Cookie, and Finn), 1 Chihuahua (Tiny), 3 outside cats (Dale, Beauty, and Blackie).

16. Do you have siblings? Nope

17. Any children or grandchildren? My child died at 4 months along so no.

18. What do you order at Starbucks? Mocha

19. What did you do for your last birthday? Nothing at all... money is tight.

20. What’s your occupation? Musician/Music Teacher but DISABLED

21. Do you live in the country or the city? On the outskirts of the city in a rural area.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to learn more about you. I get along great with those born ion the year of the snake, my Mom and hubby both are. I am a rooster :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a Scorpio and in the year of the snake is like getting a double dose of everything cause both signs are SO alike. Thanks so much for commenting.

      Delete
  2. I love your cat names. The best part for me of fostering dogs was getting to name them. The Royal Puppies (Harry, Princess,Diana), the My Fair Lady Puppies (Higgins, Eliza, Freddie), the West Wing puppies (Toby, Josh, Leo), etc. And then there were the Andrews puppies--Patty, Maxine and Lavere until we discovered Maxine was a boy, so he became Max.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome animal names and logic behind hit. I had a cat named Toby that died a few months back. He was my Mom and Dad's cat that I took in after they passed. I thought COOKIE was a girl at first hence the name COOKIE.... but he ended up being a boy so I said whatever. LOL. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. This is so cool. I love this! I need to remember this on Sundays. Your header is cool, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my friend. HUGS TO YOU AS WELL!

      Delete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.