Sunday

Sunday Stealing


http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/



Sunday Stealing: The Questions of Age


1. By a certain age, women should know how to do basics like cleaning, cooking, and self care.

2. By a certain age men, should know how to do his own cooking, cleaning, and self care as well because Mama won't always be there.

3. When I was young I thought by now I would be married with 3 or 4 kids and happy.

4. Now that I am older I wish I had spent more time with my Mom.

5. You know that you are too old to do an activity when everything cracks and pops.

6. You know you are too young to do an activity when it seems like more work than an actual activity.

7. When I was in high school I listened to the music of Metallica, AC/DC, Nine Inch Nails.

8. When I was in college (or the next four years after high school) I listened to the music of Metallica, Nine Inch Nails.... it doesn't change lol.

9. These days, at my age I find myself listening music of Metallica, Rob Zombie, Disturbed, Ghost, Slipknot... and 80's music.

10. For my last birthday I got a tablet from a friend named Sara.

11. On my next birthday I want to have a nice dinner

12. The best birthday present I ever got was Being Born (thanks Mom)

13. The first time I felt that I was an adult was when I was sitting at my grandaddy's funeral. Something in me changed that day. I don't think I ever felt like a child again.

14. The last time I felt like I was still a kid was when Same answer as above. I think losing Granny (My great-grandmother on my Mom's side) and my Grandaddy (Mom's Dad) within a year of each other... two people who were the only two people ever to treat me like an adult and like I mattered... they taught me so much... the moment they were gone I felt like it was the end of my youth. I was 8.

15. I would sum up 2016 by saying the worst year since 2013 EVER!

16. I hope I will sum up 2017 by saying in December This year was really good.

17. So far in terms of age, I feel my first big milestone was so many things. I've overcome divorce, abuse, heart attack, miscarriage, and the loss of my parents. I think I've hit big milestones without even wanting to.

18. As I look forward to the rest of my life’s journey, I feel my biggest milestone of my life will be just living until a ripe old age.

19. By the time I was the age I am now I am surprised that I haven’t yet traveled more but I really don't want to.

20. By the time I am 65, I hope that I have had a happy life... and at least a lot more adventures under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.