Wednesday

Martha's WWE Predictions - FASTLANE 2017



Rich Swann & Akira Tozawa 
vs. 
The Brian Kendrick & Noam Dar 
(Kickoff Match)

I really like Rich Swann but I am not sure about Akira ...
I know this... Brian Kendrick and Noam Dar don't play around
so Swann better bring his A game and hope Akira does too.
Sadly though, I don't think it will be enough...
Martha's Prediction: Brian Kendrick and Noam Dar


Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

I can't believe we are doing this... AGAIN.
I really love Sasha... and I wanna know who in 
the WWE wants her dead. LOL. Seriously. Nia is 
fierce and last time Sasha didn't fair so well.
However, I am for my girl Sasha because right
now she IS fired up thanks to Charlotte.
Martha's Prediction: Sasha Banks
Raw Tag Team Champions Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson 
vs. 
Enzo Amore & Big Cass

Plainly put, The Club is fucking boring. 
SORRY... NOT SORRY.
I would LOVE to see Zo and Cass with the titles
and for as hard as they both have worked, I believe
these boys DESERVE it more than anyone else at this moment.
Martha's Prediction: Enzo & Cass
Cruiserweight Champion Neville 
vs. 
Jack Gallagher

I used to like Neville. But he got BORING.
Now... he's still boring but with an attitude.
I really LIKE Jack because he's funny and 
in the ring he is just AWESOME to watch.
Martha's Prediction: Jack Gallagher
Sami Zayn 
vs. 
Samoa Joe

Don't get me wrong. I FUCKING LOVE SAMI ZAYN.
I've been aboard the Sami Train since DAY ONE.
Sadly, Joe is a fucking BEAST.
I think if Sami has any chance he'll have to do something
he's never done before to catch Joe off guard otherwise...
Martha's Prediction: Samoa Joe
Raw Women’s Champion Bayley 
vs. 
Charlotte Flair

Charlotte irks me. I can't stand her.
I do NOT think she is the most athletic or impressive
female we have in WWE even though Corey Graves shoves
that down our throats EVERY FUCKING TIME he sees Charlotte.
Bayley is the Women's Champion that the WWE DESERVES.
The kids LOVE her and she is just likable. WWE would be a fool to take
this title off her now and give it back to one of the most boring
females we have in the ring.
Martha's Prediction: Bayley

Roman Reigns 
vs. 
Braun Strowman

SOMEBODY GONNA DIE!
LOL.
Seriously, This is a harsh feud. I think both guys are at the 
point that they just wanna tear the other one apart and will
go do whatever they can to make that happen. It's actually scary.
I just hope they don't hurt each other too bad and end up being 
out of Wrestlemania 33 this year.
Martha's Prediction: Braun Strowman
Universal Champion Kevin Owens 
vs. 
Goldberg





I think if anyone can put the BIG MOUTHED Kevin Owens
in his place it would be Goldberg. Kevin is going into this under
estimating Goldberg's ability. Goldberg has proven time and again
that he can take on the strongest (Brock Lesnar) and overcome...
Kevin's gonna be in BIG trouble if he thinks Goldberg is that easy to beat.
Martha's Prediction: GOLDBERG

Don't forget I will be live
TWEETING
during Fastlane so join me 
to see my thoughts as the action happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.