Wednesday

Martha's Predictions: WRESTLEMANIA 33




It's that time again. 33 Wrestlemania's under my belt. I get excited this time of year. So without further ado... LET'S PREDICT THIS SHIT!!!!





HOSTED BY THE NEW DAY



Seems Xavier Woods wasn't at all affected by the Paige nude video leaks which is good because I want the NEW DAY to be on the top of their game to host the 33'rd Wrestlemania!


The Fourth Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Kickoff Match)



It is almost impossible to predict this shit. You never know WHO will enter. I have my ideas of who I would LIKE to win... Sami Zayn, Finn Balor, MoJo Rawley. Any of those and I'd be happy. We'll just have to see.



SmackDown Women’s Championship Match (Kickoff Match)
Champion Alexa Bliss to defend against all female SmackDown LIVE Superstars who are available to compete



So far we have Mickie James, Alexa Bliss, Natalya, Becky Lynch, Carmella, and Naomi but who knows... someone else COULD enter. However if not... I predict NAOMI to win due to WM33 being in HER hometown.



WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match (Kickoff Match)
Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries



So I am kinda not fond of Neville since his HEEL turn. I miss the old Neville. However, I am all about that Austin Aries. He's cocky... he's a good wrestler, and I just like the fact that he's all about AUSTIN ARIES. So In the end, I think Aries will take the title from Neville.


Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Ladder Match
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Cesaro & Sheamus



This match actually has the odds in favor of Enzo and Cass. While Cesaro/Sheamus beat up Gallows/Anderson all Enzo and Cass have to do is play it safe and then climb the ladder to win. However, if I know Enzo and Cass, they will beat a mother fucker with another mother fucker and be RIGHT in the mix. Still it would be awesome to see Enzo and Cass win those titles.

Power Couples Collide

John Cena & Nikki Bella vs. The Miz & Maryse


What a shit show. Honestly. This is just... cringe worthy. The slings and arrows fired by these two couple is really idiotic but what would WM be without something completely idiotic? Maryse hasn't wrestled since she's been back... but seriously... WWE won't let their golden couple lose so it will be Cena and Nikki walking out with a win. YAWN!


Raw Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match

Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax



I have no idea why Nia Jax is even in this damn match... probably cause Becky is on Smackdown and they wanted a fatal 4 way but only had Sasha, Bayley, and Charlotte. Either way... I think Sasha will turn on Bayley here... and walk out the NEW champ.


United States Championship Match
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens



This is the first time in a LONG time I have been in Chris Jericho's corner about ANYTHING. I think it's sad how KO played him for a fool... and I hope he gets his revenge. Some really mean things were said by KO against Jericho like "He was never my best friend". Jericho needs to win this one and I hope he does.


Intercontinental Championship Match

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin 



It so hard when 2 guys you like fight each other. However, my like for Corbin goes WAY beyond my like for Ambrose. Baron has something to prove. Last year he won the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. I think Ambrose is in for a hell of a fight... and Corbin will walk out the new champ.


SmackDown LIVE Commissioner vs. The Phenomenal One

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles



Again WWE plays with my emotions with 2 guys I really like... However, I liked Shane in the past and AJ NOW... so I have to go with my boy, AJ on this one. I think Shane is in for an ass kicking and it won't be pretty.

Non-Sanctioned Match
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H



So Seth sign a contract that says he won't sue Triple H, McMahons, or WWE if he gets injured just so he can have a match to get revenge on Triple H. I think Seth is risking a lot here. I also think Triple H is under estimating how far Seth is willing to go... and what he CAN do. I got Seth all the way because if I know Seth, he will stop at NOTHING to prove Triple H wrong.



The Phenom vs. The Big Dog

The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns



Roman says it's his yard now. BOY YOU JUST DUG A GRAVE FOR YOURSELF. This is the Undertaker's house and you are just another body in another grave... REST IN PEACE ROMAN because my Undertaker, will put the big dog DOWN!


WWE Championship Match
Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton



I like Bray as champion... and I'd like to see him continue. Randy is a great athlete but the things he did to Bray... to the Wyatt Compound.... to Sister Abigail... are just cringe worthy. So, prepare viper.... because you have NO IDEA the strength of Bray Wyatt. Bray will defeat Randy.


Universal Championship Match

Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar 


Well Goldberg has had Lesnars number Survivor Series and Royal Rumble... so can the beast make a comeback? I think he will. As much as I hate to say it, Lesnar is hungry and he will prove himself at the show of shows.... Brock will win the Universal Title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.