Wednesday

Martha's Predictions: NXT TAKEOVER ORLANDO



BEFORE WRESTLEMANIA 33. NXT will TAKEOVER ORLANDO!


Aleister Black (debut) vs Andrade "Cien" Almas


This new guy... he DEBUTS on Takeover Orlando but his PROMOS have reminded me of the younger Undertaker promos during the Ministry of Darkness. I like it. I pick Aleister Black winning over the BORING Almas.

NXT Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Elimination Match
The Authors of Pain (c) vs. #DIY vs. The Revival


Well I think that the Authors of Pain are BORING and NOT the Legion of Doom so fuck them. The Revival needs to debut on the main roster... SOON. I would love to see Gargano and Ciampa aka #DIY win one more time then go to the main roster as well.

NXT Women’s Championship Match
Asuka (c) vs. Ember Moon


I think it's time Asuka goes to the main roster and I like Ember Moon ... a lot. So I am going to be a brave girl and say Ember Moon will be the FIRST to beat Asuka.


NXT Championship Match
Bobby Roode (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura


I love Shinsuke but it's time he went main roster too... Bobby Roode is doing a glorious job as the NXT Champion. So my prediction is Roode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.