Monday

Martha's Fastlane Wrap-up & Review



Rich Swann & Akira Tozawa 
vs. 
The Brian Kendrick & Noam Dar 
(Kickoff Match)

Martha's Prediction: Brian Kendrick and Noam Dar
Well I started off on the wrong foot... what can I say? 
I wasn't paying much attention honestly... this was a 
rather boring kick off match.

RATING: 3/5

Sami Zayn 
vs. 
Samoa Joe

Martha's Prediction: Samoa Joe
I knew this would be the outcome.
Samoa Joe is only enforcing the "DESTROYER"
persona right now and he wasn't about to lose at his 
FIRST PPV as such. Poor Sami.

Rating: 3/5

Raw Tag Team Champions Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson 
vs. 
Enzo Amore & Big Cass

Martha's Prediction: Enzo & Cass
Well damn, I wanted Zo and Cass to pull this off.
It was an ok match but honestly... I am bored by the Club...
and if they keep on, I will be bored of Cass & Zo too.

Rating: 3/5


Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

Martha's Prediction: Sasha Banks
Got that one right. Glad to see the boss 
gain some momentum going into Wrestlemania.
The match was ok not great but decent.

Rating: 3/5
SURPRISE MATCH

CESARO VS JINDER MAHAL

ok so this wasn't announced and I was sitting there
like WTF WWE? It made no sense honestly.

Winner was Cesaro but damn this was kinda thrown in last minute
 like a bad Raw Episode in the middle of a PPV.

Rating: 3/5

SURPRISE MATCH

THE BIG SHOW VS RUSEV

Another thrown in match last minute... I was really impressed
with how well Big Show did and glad he got the win over Rusev.

RATING: 4/5

Cruiserweight Champion Neville 
vs. 
Jack Gallagher


Martha's Prediction: Jack Gallagher
Bullocks. I lost this one too. 
OH WELL. It was a decent match...
I might not like the outcome but DAMN... Jack
sure does love those head butts.

Rating: 4/5

Roman Reigns 
vs. 
Braun Strowman

Martha's Prediction: Braun Strowman
Well I didn't see that coming. 
Damn.
Kinda wanted to see Braun squish Roman one last time.
Bummer.
However, This was a good match and I loved it.

Rating: 4/5

Raw Women’s Champion Bayley 
vs. 
Charlotte Flair

Martha's Prediction: Bayley
Glad they are letting Bayley keep the title instead
of it constantly changing hands this close to Wrestlemania.
However, this match was slow and Charlotte bored me.

Rating: 3/5

Universal Champion Kevin Owens 
vs. 
Goldberg






Martha's Prediction: GOLDBERG
HA! I called it. Yep. I was right.
Jericho's music hit...
Bell Rang.
One Spear
One Jackhammer
Now... A NEW UNIVERSAL CHAMPION.
Which means Goldberg vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania.

Rating: 5/5 for the best 22 seconds I ever witnessed.




FASTLANE OVERALL RATING:
3/5
a decent PPV 
but there were some hiccups.

SEE YOU ALL 
FOR WRESTLEMANIA 33!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.