Wednesday

In Other Words.... WIND

https://patriciasplace.me/

wind

noun: air in natural motion; air moving produced by a fan;
air blown or forced to produce a musical sound.
verb: to turn or wrap around something; follow a series of
curves or turns; indirect direction

Write a story or poem of 5 Lines or Less using the word wind.


I stood on the side of the shore watching the waves roll in and out.
The wind blowing my long, dark brown hair all around me.
Memories came rolling back and I smiled, closing my eyes, absorbing it all.
A sound of thunder in the distance and then suddenly but softly, the rain began to fall.

4 comments:

  1. I love the imagery here, my friend. Nice. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I love the atmosphere of your story, enveloping and warm. Thanks for linking to In Other Words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime. Thanks for putting up such wonderful topics to write about.

      Delete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.