Saturday

Friendly Fill-Ins


https://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/

1. The oldest item in my home is probably my grandparents birth certificates.
2. The oldest item in my refrigerator is a jar of cherries
3. My family heritage is part German (Mom's Side) and Native American Creek/Cherokee (Dad's Side)
4. My favourite family tradition is .... I no longer have "family traditions" because I no longer have my family. Mom and Dad both passed in 2013 and the rest of my family abandoned me so I am alone ... but Erin and I make our own new traditions... nothing in concrete yet though... lol.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, I enjoy learning more about you. I am so sorry that you lost both of your parents in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool you have your grandparents' birth certificates!

    Sorry you lost your parents and the rest of your family abandoned you. :( You can't pick family, but you can pick friends that are better than family! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate: I have no family. It was so fractured that it imploded many years ago. My memories and joy come from long ago, before their choices caught up and killed the future. If you like poetry, you may like my book, "Weeds". Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.