Friday

Friendly Fill-Ins


https://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/

1. I hope LUCIFER gets renewed for another season. It is one of the better TV Shows on air.  
2. My first crush was a boy who I didn't even know. I saw him from time to time at a grocery store with his parents.
3 Talk of politics and religion usually makes me uncomfortable. Some people get overly defensive and just want to shove their own beliefs down my throat when the beauty of the world we live in is being able to think for yourself and chose what you believe in.
4. If I were a super-hero, I would be like Wonder Woman (strong) but also I'd love to have the ability to shape shift and read minds.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. You will be happy to know that Lucifer did get renewed for 22 more episodes. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being a part of Friendly Fill-Ins. I appreciate your participation and your answers. Have a great weekend! HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading minds would be tricky. I wonder if it would be as confusing as listening to some people talk can be.

    ReplyDelete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.