Monday

AtoZ Challenge Theme Reveal


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com

This is my first year doing the AtoZ Challenge and I am super excited to be a part of something that is so much fun. Before anyone says anything... I am NOT doing this to impress anyone or draw anyone to my blog... I want people to read this because they want to not just because it's only part of a blog hop/challenge.

With that said, I will now reveal the theme.

THE THEME FOR 2017 AtoZ CHALLENGE is...

Stories from my past.

Yes. I will be telling stories from my past for the AtoZ Challenge starting on April 1st. Some will be happy, some will be sad, some will probably make SOMEONE SOMEWHERE angry... but these are my stories of past things that I find amusing in my life.


 I hope you will join me for this and comment as you see fit.

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea, Martha! You are brave to do this. My stories are in my head, heart, and soul. Many are not even in my journal. I always say that no one wants to hear those stories, not even me. I will be here for your A-Z, cheering you on. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. You have inspired me to (perhaps) do this in my journal. That is enough bravery for now. Don't you think?

      Delete
    2. I only do it because really I have nothing to hide... and sharing memories is a way to keep them ALIVE. Thanks so much for the kind words though. I Will support your A-Z too.

      Delete
  2. If you DO do this with your journal, let me know. I'd love to be a reader/supporter.

    ReplyDelete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.