Wednesday

Wednesday Writers’ Well

https://wordsthatserve.wordpress.com/

Magic Glasses


Imagine you had a pair of Magic Glasses. These Magic Glasses will allow you to see anything you want to see, but can’t right now. First, make a list, speedily and spontaneously, of about 10 things you would like to be able to see. If you’re doing it in a group, you can pass your list round to the right after each item and add to each others so you get some creative cross pollination of imaginative ideas.

So, you have your list, which was intended to wake your imagination up. Now choose one of those things, or something else if a new idea comes to mind as you start
 to write…

I want to see...
People who are liars
People who intend to do me harm
Ghosts
The future
The past
What my favorite wrestler is doing
Any movie I want
music videos
if people are aliens (like in the movie "THEY LIVE")
People's hidden tattoos


I really do wonder sometimes if there is life after death and if there is... are we ghosts or just move on to another life? The whole GHOST discussion is always one that people kind of take in a joking way... I however, do not. What if we are surrounded by ghosts and do not know it?

What if Ghosts are watching us? helping us? encouraging us? in our daily life?

Isn't somewhat soothing to know that your loved ones could be right beside you right now being supportive?

But isn't it sad at the same time?

They are shackled to you... can't move on... can't be at peace.

Do you believe in Ghosts? Have you ever seen a Ghost?

When I was 16, a group of friends and I did a seance at a haunted place in the woods in my hometown. We saw some mist that was shaped like people and heard voices but there were NO HOUSES for miles.

I've had several ghostly encounters in my life.

I find it all very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.