Tuesday

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. What do/did you call your grandparents? If it's something unusual tell us the story behind the name. If you're a grandparent what do your grands call you? Who chose your moniker? Well my Mom's parents are dead, my dad's dad I never knew... and the one grandmother I have living doesn't even care about me one bit. 

Mom's Mom wanted to be called MAMA RUBY instead of grandma because she didn't like to feel OLD. Mom's Dad was Grandaddy... he loved being called that. My Dad's Mom was Memaw because that is what I was told to call her. Like I said I never knew Dad's dad because he died before I was born.

2. Ever taken a road trip along the California Coast? If so what was the highlight of your trek? If not, any desire to do so? If you were to take a trip along the California Coast what's one attraction you'd have on your must-see list? Nope I try to stay in Alabama. I have been to Ohio but that is the furthest. I love Florida and Georgia. I freaking dislike the roads in Tennessee. Otherwise, My home's in Alabama.

3. What are three things you don't know how to do? tattoo someone, algebra (and I don't wanna learn), live without mom

4. Tom Peters is quoted as saying, 'Celebrate what you want to see more of.' If that's true what will you celebrate and more importantly, how will you celebrate? I guess I want to see more love in the world so that is why I am so kind to everyone I meet despite being through all the rough times in my life.

5. Thursday (February 16) is National Almond Day. Do you like almonds? Which would you prefer-an Almond Joy or a macaron? What's something you make that calls for almonds? I LOVE ALMONDS. They are good for my heart. I prefer mine PLAIN though and if I do eat them it is only in a Hershey Almond Bar.

6. What does Saturday morning look like at your house? Same as any other day. We wake up when we want usually to a cat doing something bad and then we eat and watch things/play video games.

7. Share with us a favorite book you've read this winter. Sadly, I am not reading right now because I can not afford to buy books.

8.  Insert your own random thought here. I have a knot in the back of my neck from sleeping wrong the last week. I need a neck pillow.

1 comment:

  1. A Hershey bar with almonds-I love that too. Thanks for joining in this week. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.