1. What's the last thing you did that someone else thought was super? I fixed something someone believed un-fixable.
2. The last thing you ate that tasted superb? Chocolate Cupcake
3. Supersensitive, superstitious, superwoman, superambitious, supercilious, supervisor, superficial...pick a super word from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way recently or currently. Supersensitive... that is me in a nutshell. I look like I am hard as a rock most days but inside I am so sensitive that it is just unreal. I literally fall apart constantly over any and everything.
4. Do you love easily? If you're comfortable doing so, explain why you think that is. I did love easily until my ex did me the way he did. Now I know to only give love to those who DESERVE it not who DEMAND it.
5. Valentine's Day lands on a Tuesday this year. Will you mark the day in some way? If you're celebrating with a dinner out somewhere will it be on Tuesday or will you celebrate over the weekend? I avoid Valentine's Day. I will just let it be like every other day.
6. What's something you are loving right now? Word Chums I love playing that game
7 Write a three word (or less) phrase you'd like to see on a Valentine candy heart. Love is all
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am so thankful lately for the little things in this world. I think that it's important to take the time to appreciate all the small details in your daily life.