Thursday

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. What's the last thing you did that someone else thought was super? I fixed something someone believed un-fixable.

2. The last thing you ate that tasted superb? Chocolate Cupcake

3. Supersensitive, superstitious, superwoman, superambitious, supercilious, supervisor, superficial...pick a super word from the list and tell us how it relates to your life in some way recently or currently. Supersensitive... that is me in a nutshell. I look like I am hard as a rock most days but inside I am so sensitive that it is just unreal. I literally fall apart constantly over any and everything. 

4. Do you love easily? If you're comfortable doing so, explain why you think that is. I did love easily until my ex did me the way he did. Now I know to only give love to those who DESERVE it not who DEMAND it.

5. Valentine's Day lands on a Tuesday this year. Will you mark the day in some way? If you're celebrating with a dinner out somewhere will it be on Tuesday or will you celebrate over the weekend? I avoid Valentine's Day. I will just let it be like every other day.

6. What's something you are loving right now? Word Chums I love playing that game

7 Write a three word (or less) phrase you'd like to see on a Valentine candy heart. Love is all

8.  Insert your own random thought here. I am so thankful lately for the little things in this world. I think that it's important to take the time to appreciate all the small details in your daily life.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the HP this week. I so agree about appreciating the little things. That's one reason I enjoy blogging. It seems to open my eyes to life's small blessings. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and hosting this HP. I love it.

      I agree... blogging helps you look at things in detail and appreciate more and more that you see. Have a great weekend. See you next time!

      Delete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.