Tuesday

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday blog

1. Are you “in love” with your significant other or are you simply compatible.
Erin is my best friend. I love him dearly and we are VERY compatible.

2. Do you solve problems with your significant other (s.o.) or are you the real and only problem solver.
I think that I am the problem solver most of the time because I am older and more experienced.

3. If you live with your s.o. do you both do chores and have equal amount of chores in the household?
Erin has lost both legs so I do everything.

4. Is your relationship meaningful to you for companionship or is it personally fulfilling?
Honestly, Erin is my bestest friend and we are companions.

5. In general do people think of you as a “couple” with your s.o. or do they connect with you individually just as much as a connecting with you as a couple. (Do you feel you’ve lost your individuality since being in a serious romantic relationship?) People think of us as a couple and I don't mind that at all because we share everything.

Bonus: You are invited to a large cocktail party at a fancy country club where you know no one. When you arrive, the room where the party is being held is already half full of people–naked people. How do you react when you enter the room? I turn around and walk out, get in my car, and drive away. That's just TOO much for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'd probably leave too, but maybe not as quickly as you.
    I might have a secret look at everyone as I left...!

    ReplyDelete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.