Saturday

Sunday Stealing




Sunday Stealing: The Racquet Questions 

01  What is the worst nickname that anyone has ever called you? Little White Bitch

02  Have you got a favorite flower? I love Magnolias

03  Do you add a sauce, ketchup or other artificial flavorings to your food? I try NOT too ... but I do dip my chicken tenders in sauce. I eat fries plain though. LOL.

04  Describe yourself using only words that begin with the letter 'T'. Talented, Trustworthy, Tender-hearted, Timid

05  What is/was your lover's pet name for you? I had one that called me "kitten" a lot. Loved that.

06  What is your least favorite color? Yellow

07  Who did you vote for in the last election, and did they win? Clinton and no... she didn't.

08  What is/was your grandfathers’ names? Jimmy Prince & Robert Pittman

09  What is the best present you ever received? Life from my parents

10  What is 17 1/2% of 97 + 42 x (6 / 2) – 137 ? [Editor's note: Holy shit!] I no do math cause I has the dumb.

11  What would be the best possible way you could die? Surrounded by people who honestly LOVE and ADORE me... all loving me and smiling.

12  Given the choice of absolutely anything, what would be your dream job? WWE Manager for a WWE Superstar

13  What position do you sleep in at night? I sit up most times but if I lay down it is on my side.

14  What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Marriage to a man who turned me into something I wasn't.

15  Who is your favorite fictional character? Dracula

16  What food do you hate most in the world? Brussel Sprouts

17  When was the last time you were ill? Today

18  If you were transformed into a wild creature, what would it be? Tiger

19  What was your favorite toy as a child, and whatever happened to it? My favorite toy was my swimming pool... I loved it. It was one of those SNAP pools so I had a different one every year.

20  What's the most amazing thing you've ever seen? I saw dolphins in the wild playing during sunset one day in Gulf Shores, Alabama.

5 comments:

  1. Loved your answer to #11. I got caught up in the "how" of it and didn't even think of the setting. I hope to be surrounded by loved ones, too.

    I nearly answered #20 with my own dolphin sighting. We were on a boat off the coast of Chincoteague Island, VA and a whole group of them, including a baby, kept swimming around the boat. It was so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very bad thing someone called you. Grrr! And your answer to #11 - thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. # 18, tiger is good, but add powers of invisibility and you're on! I chose eagle because it's protected, if that means anything anymore. And, oh yes! For Dracula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brussel Sprouts--agreed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like brussel sprouts (as well as cabbage)...
    ... we answered these questions to ourself... our answers were often rather "disturbing"... a pleasant Sunday to you dear Lady Martha...

    ReplyDelete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.