Saturday

Sunday Stealing: The Disappearing Questions


http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

Sunday Stealing: The Disappearing Questions 

1. Last movie you saw in a theater? The Suicide Squad

2. What book are you reading? At the moment I am not reading anything. My plate is TOO full with too much other stuff

3. Favorite board game? Monopoly

4. Favorite magazine? I don't read many anymore my faves actually are long dead like WWE Magazine ... I do get Game Informer every month.

5. Favorite smells? Fresh Cut Grass, Cucumber, Watermelon, Jasmine, Lavender, Cherry Blossom, Magnolia

6. Favorite sounds? Music

7. Worst feeling in the world? The people/person you love doesn't love you in return

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up? What are my cats into now?

9. Favorite fast food place? Taco Bell (yea I know)

10. Future child’s name? I won't have kids unless I meet my soul mate but if I had a little girl I would love to name her Serena Destiny and the Boy Mikel Alexander

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….? Pay off all my bills, get tattoos, and eat out at some GREAT food places

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? no I have real cats and a chihuahua that want to snuggle all the time.

13. Storms – cool or scary? I love storms... I love the sound of rain. I can do without the lightning but otherwise Storms are AWESOME

14. Favorite drink? Anything caffeine free and diet

15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”? learn to crochet

16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli? no...

17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice? purple

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in? Selma, Alabama, Coker, Alabama, Helena, Alabama, Saraland, Alabama, Creola, Alabama

19. Favorite sports to watch? WWE (don't say it's not one cause they ARE athletes and have to do amazing sports like things)

20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you? creative

21. What’s under your bed? clothes probably

22. Would you like to be born as yourself again? Truly, no. I have been through too much. If I could do it all over and not make the same mistakes... sure.

23. Morning person, or night owl? NIGHT OWL

24. Over easy, or sunny side up? Over easy

25. Favorite place to relax? Beach

26. Favorite pie? I like Chocolate, Boston Creme, and Apple

27. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate


28. Of all the people who play, how many of the posts do you usually read? I try to go see everyone if I have the time

14 comments:

  1. It's pretty cool to find someone else who enjoys dark and quirky stuff but also has a soft spot for cats and who has tattoos. One time I posted a picture of the first tattoo I ever got, which was in honor of a person who meant something special to me and who is terminally ill. One of the first comments I got was "ugh, I don't like tattoos." Right, you really needed to say that, you couldn't just move on and not comment. I used to be a very prolific blogger, but I got really tired of people like that.
    I'm mentally ill and socially inept but after 52 years, I'm still kicking.
    It's just very cool to find that rare person that I feel like I resonate with a bit, so I thought I'd say hey. I'll be by to visit again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Ms. Cara, I appreciate you stopping by. I really am glad you did. I don't have many friends that "get" me. I welcome anyone who can appreciate the dark and quirky.
      I am 39 now... been fighting this depression, anxiety, social phobia, and ptsd for years now... I will never give up.
      I hope you will come by more. I will visit you too. I look forward to chatting with you.

      Delete
  2. I understand #7. Hugs. I hope your soulmate is out there somewhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in love with a guy in high school who was my best friend. We parted ways after high school but I constantly wondered "WHAT IF". A year or so ago he added me to his facebook. I don't wonder anymore. He is horrid and I am glad I never took that chance.

      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. How about chocolate on the beach? I could go for that about now. Mild as it's been, I am over this winter stuff....and chocolate?....well, I don't really need a reason to want that.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does ANYONE really NEED an excuse or reason for chocolate????? If they do, they need to wake up. Chocolate is a no excuse addiction... it just IS. LOL. What kind of chocolate is your favorite? I love the Lindt Milk Chocolate Truffles... they melt in your mouth.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. It's Over easy for the two of us. ­čŹ│Not!
    #7. A long time ago, my mother said to me,"Life is sad." I told her it wasn't. She was right, somewhat, as life is also insanely happy,too. I hope you can find that place and be more "up" than "down", though it's easy to see your predicament.
    And 22? You've said it right. So I'll just say, "Amen"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am more UP than DOWN since going back on PROZAC. LOL. I have always been a broody little thing.

      Thanks so much for commenting and visiting.

      Delete
  5. Our last film in a theater was in early 2000's , "Hannibal"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dearest Doctor... that was a LOooong time ago. I can understand not going back though. Ticket prices are not worth the experience. Hope you are having an awesome week. XOXO

      Delete
  6. I had a long consultation with my hairdresser about purple hair dye, it just wouldnt' work with my hair type. Sadly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that. I too think the same thing. I don't have a regular hair dresser. I dye my hair myself when I do dye it. I think because of the THICKNESS and the dandruff I inherited from my dear late father plus the fact that if I miss more than 2 days the hair gets OILY enough to lube a car for a week... I don't think purple would look too good. I could see doing the ends of mine, kinda the DIPPED effect.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I recently took up knitting. It took me four months to finish a little scarf. The second one is going faster, though. You can learn anything on youtube; I plan to try crocheting this year. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom crocheted ... I just can't do it. Mom was a jack ... well , JILL of all trades. She could do ANY and EVERY thing. Me, I can barely sew. I try. I can fix things but that's about it.

      Thanks for visiting me.

      Delete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.