Monday

Sunday Stealing: The Bungalow 26 Questions






1. Which living person do you admire the most, and why? Living Person... damn... ok well living person I admire the most probably is Ellen Degeneres. She is so sweet, kind, loving, caring... every person should aspire to be like her.

2. When were you the happiest? I was probably happiest at age 3. My Granny (Great Grandmother), Grandaddy (Mom's Dad), Mama Ruby (Mom's Mom), Mom , and Dad were all alive. That was my family. I miss them terribly. 

3. Besides property, automobile or furniture, what is the most expensive thing you have bought? My XBox One.

4. What is your most treasured possession? My car... I love that little fucker.

5. Where would you like to live? I live where I want to live.... Mobile, Alabama. Right near the beach, access to anything you want to do... it's awesome.

6. Who would you get to play you in a film of your life? Neve Campbell

7. What is your favorite book? Mine to Take by Dara Joy

8. What is your most unappealing habit? I talk too much when I get nervous

9. Twitter or Facebook? (Or if both share the differences in your opinion.)  Honestly I like them both equally... I am MonsterMartha on both

10. What would be your fancy dress costume of choice? A long black dress that stops at the ankles, the sleeves have daggers... kinda a Morticia Addams dress

11. What is your earliest memory? I was 1 year old and Mom made me a Bugs Bunny Coconut Cake.

12. What is your guiltiest pleasure? Besides Chocolate... 80's music.... and Madea Movies? Hmmm I would say Fan Fiction.

13. What do you owe your parents? EVERYTHING. I wish they were still alive. Lost Mom to Lung Cancer on 7/8/13 and Dad 5 months later on 12/22/13 to various cancers and complications of Agent Orange. I owe my parents ALL. They were the best people I ever knew and I was a lucky girl to have such parents. 

14. To whom would you most like to say sorry, and why? My Mom ... Sorry I ever put her through anything bad or that she had to deal with my sorry excuse for a life when I married 2 idiots who put me through living hells. Sorry I scared her with a heart attack ... and sorry I couldn't save her from her own death.

15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? My Kitties. Music

16. What does love feel like to you? It's like the most important thing... your heart goes BOOP.

17. What was the best kiss of your life? I don't think I have gotten that yet.

18. Which words or phrases do you overuse? Fuck

19. What's the worst job you have done? Working as a cashier at Food World in 1997 where I was accused of STEALING but it was my manager pocketing money to go to the Dog Races on the weekend. They caught her but I never got an apology.

20. If you could edit your past, what would you change? Nothing because everything that happened made me who I am today. I guess if I had to chose though I would tell Mom and Dad to stop smoking at an early age and ENFORCE it because if I knew then what I know now... I could save them.

21. What is the closest you have came to death? Heart Attack 2012. I died... but was brought back. A second chance. GET YOUR HEART TESTED. Always listen and be aware of what it is doing. It's IMPORTANT.

22. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Earning my music scholarships on my own without any help from anyone

23. When did you cry last? a few minutes ago when I wrote that thing about my parents

24. How do you relax? watch movies or wwe, listen to music, play games, cuddle with my kitties

25. What single thing would improve the quality of your life? an ice maker... honestly that is all I lack. wouldn't mind living in a better house but I can only afford the rent for this one.

26. What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Take NOTHING for granted. One day you are here, next day you are gone. Never waste a moment doubting or second guessing. Just go for it. Tell people you love them, take risks, and be yourself. Life is too short to not have fun, be you, and do what you want.




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks but sadly I learned this lesson the hard way

      Delete
  2. Good Parents are the most important thing to a child, and to their whole community, too.

    26 is so right, so very right. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by. My parents were the best... I hope they knew I thought that.

      Delete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.