1) In this song, a girl sings that she'd rather spend a quiet evening at home than go out on a date. How about you? Do you enjoy quiet time? Or do you prefer keeping a busy calendar? My calendar is really NOT as busy as some people might think but I do enjoy all the down time I get.
2) She dreams of how her life with Johnny would be. What did you most recently daydream about? Baron Corbin, AJ Styles... wrestlers ... *shake my head* damn WWE.
3) Shelley never considered herself a singer and is more comfortable acting. A costar on The Donna Reed Show, she was pressured to make this record by the show's producer, who wanted extra exposure for the show by having this song on the radio. Tell us about a time you ventured outside your comfort zone. As a person with social anxiety, every time I step outside of my house I am outside my comfort zone. I am not good with public settings and I find that the more people around the more out of place and awkward I feel.
4) Elvis said she was his favorite leading lady, and she appeared with him in three films. What qualities do you appreciate in a coworker? Honesty and Dedication
5) She met her close friend and fellow teen star Annette Funicello when they were 12 and attended the same Catechism class. What do you recall from your middle-school years? Well I don't recall a lot of things from then because our elementary school did Kindergarten to 6th grade then the high school did 7th - 12th so I really didn't do the middle school thing... but during that time was when I was bullied a lot.
6) After The Donna Reed Show, Shelly went on to a recurring role on One Day at a Time and was twice nominated for an Emmy for her work on Coach. Her husband is Mike Farrell, who played BJ on M*A*S*H. Which of those four sitcoms would you enjoy binge watching? I really loved MASH as a kid but I probably have seen them all. I would probably go with One Day at a Time.
7) In 1962, the year this song was popular, is also the year Jack Nicklaus began his successful pro golf career. Do you enjoy playing golf? Watching it on TV? I love to play golf but I never watch it because they move too slow for me.
8) A 2013 study said most Americans will have 12 romantic relationships in their lifetime. Does this mean you've had more or less than your share? I don't know if any of mine have been "romantic" but I have had more.
9) It's closing time at the mall and you find yourself accidentally locked in a toy store. You call the police and they say someone will be there in about half an hour to rescue you. While you wait, will you play with any toys? (If so, which ones?) OH YES. I am gonna go play with all the WWE action figures. I will get one of those plastic replica belts and cut my own promo.