Friday

Music Review - Ghost: Meliora


Ghost - Meliora


  1. Spirit "Throw yourself Into the vessel Of possibilities" This song is fun because it keeps a fast grinding pace. I can't tell if it's talking about something other worldly or if it is talking about taking a trip with the green fairy of Absenthie 4/5
  2. From the Pinnacle to the Pit "You have the power you wear the crown" I love this song because it talks of Lucifer's fall but also it says YOU HAVE THE POWER... YOU are your own god which is what a true satanist believes. 5/5
  3. Cirice "I can hear the thunder that's breaking in your heart". This song is like a love song from Ghost to me... honestly. I know they don't know me but it is like they do. It's haunting and familiar... it speaks volumes to a person like me. 5/5
  4. Spöksonat short but okay 3/5
  5. He Is "He is He's the shining and the light without whom I can not see" This song is almost biblical but in a twisted way. A lot of people think this is about God but it is just a love song to Satan. 4/5 
  6. Mummy Dust "I was carried on a wolf's back to corrupt humanity" This song is about the evil that money brings into life. It's hard hitting and powerful. 4/5
  7. Majesty "A prince in exile here in Hell In midst of sinners flocking up like soulless sheep" It speaks of the "old one" "master" but then it says "all beauty lies within". A very cool song that I think doesn't get enough credit. 4/5 
  8. Devil Church One of the best instrumentals Ghost has done 4/5
  9. Absolution "All those things that you desire you will find here in the fire" It's a hard hitting song about people wanting absolution for sins but in the end they are on their knees for nothing. 4/5 
  10. Deus in Absentia "The world is on fire And you are here to stay and burn with me Our funeral pyre And we are here to revel forevermore" I love those lyrics... they are beautiful. This song haunts me sometimes and I don't know why. 4/5
OVERALL ALBUM RATING: 4/5
FAVORITE/BEST SONG: Cirice

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.