Friday

Music Review - Ghost: Infestissumam


Ghost - Infestissumam



  1. Infestissumam As usual, Ghost's intros are very striking 4/5
  2. Per Aspera ad Inferi "Perverted Are your wishes and dreams Tanning in Lucifer's beams" This isn't one of my favorites from this album but it is by no means a bad song. I don't think Ghost can do a bad song. 3/5 
  3. Secular Haze "Weave us a mist Fog weaver, ooh-ooh Hide us in shadows Unfathomable wall-less maze A secular haze" I LOVE this song. It is haunting. You can picture yourself standing in a place where you see nothing but fog. 4/5 
  4. Jigolo Har Megiddo "I am the one who preys on weak I offer everything they seek And I am the one who comes richly endowed Harvesting crops of fields that others have plowed" This song makes me smile. I can't help it. It is one of the most perverted songs Ghost has and it's AWESOME. 5/5
  5. Ghuleh / Zombie Queen "Zombie Queen Black light guides you! Ghuleh" This starts off slow with Ghuleh then goes into a retro 60's beat into Zombie Queen. It's so much fun. I really love the live acoustic version where Papa Emertitus III plays the Kazoo. 4/5
  6. Year Zero "Hell Satan, Archangelo Hell Satan, Welcome year zero" I don't know what it is about this song... the eerie chants at the beginning of various demon names or the awesome guitar riffs. Either way ... Year Zero is a song I can never get out of my head. 5/5
  7. Body and Blood "The casket lid is cold Waiting inside Is someone petrified" This song is SO much fun... I don't know if it is mocking Jesus or what but it is hillarious 4/5
  8. Idolatrine "An existence as a human Is leaden monotony With all desires drowned Impure sanctimony" This song is unusual but I like it. 3/5
  9. Depth of Satan's Eyes "Into the source of wisdom Beyond the Bible lies Into the endless depth Of Satan's eyes" This song always mesmerizes me. 4/5
  10. Monstrance Clock "To the sound of the monstrance clock Air is cleansed, assembled flock Black candles burn, all minds aligned" One of the most relaxing songs I have ever heard but also a very meaningful one. I love the deep undertones of this song. 4/5
OVERALL ALBUM RATING: 4/5
FAVORITE/BEST SONG: YEAR ZERO




No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.