Friday

Music Review - Ghost: If You Have Ghost


Ghost - If you Have Ghost


  1. If You Have Ghosts "If you have ghosts you have everything" Originally by Rocky Erickson This is the best cover EVER. I absolutely LOVE the vocals and it works acoustically or non-acoustically... I've heard Ghost do it both ways. I truly love this song because it has several meanings. 5/5
  2. I'm a Marionette "Something is wrong, I have a feeling I don't belong" Orignally by Abba which various members of Ghost have claimed to LOVE... it's a great cover. 4/5
  3. Crucified "I've seen the deepest darkness And wrestled with Gods Ride the noble harness Raining cats and dogs" Orignally by Army of Lovers this really isn't my kind of song but it isn't bad by any means. 3/5
  4. Waiting for the Night "I've been waiting for the night to fall I know that it will save us all When everything's dark Keeps us from the stark reality" Originally by Depeche Mode this is an excellent and haunting cover 5/5
  5. Secular Haze [Live] nothing much changed here of course except it is live... I prefer the original recording though. 3/5
OVERALL ALBUM RATING: 4/5
FAVORITE/BEST SONG: IF YOU HAVE GHOSTS


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.