Monday

Movie Reviews: A lot in one... sorry


I hate to do this but I have to CATCH UP. These reviews have been sitting in my queue for a long time and I've watched the movies just haven't had lots of time to sit down and write a review for each one... so what I am going to do is rate them and if I have something to say I will.

Sorry everyone.


Pride & Prejudice & Zombies 4/5 - A different and kinda fun way to look at an old classic

Suicide Squad 5/5 - I don't care what people say, I ENJOYED IT. It was fun. Harley and the Joker won the entire movie though.

The Killing Joke 5/5 - One of the BEST comics put into an animation FINALLY. And it was AWESOME.

Zootopia 4/5 - Cute little movie. I kept sitting there going "Bunny Bunny Bunny". My mind sometimes is still 3 years old.

Ghostbusters 2016 4/5 - People HATED this... WHY?!?! I found it fun and cute.

The Conjuring 2  4/5 - Awesome sequel ... I really loved the Nun. She was freaky as fuck.

Snow White and the Huntsman 2 2/5 - What did I just watch?!?! This was ok but not worth saying much else.

Alice Through the Looking Glass 1/5 - I want my life back... SERIOUSLY. Tim Burton steps away and we get complete GARBAGE... ugh. Depp looked BORED and like he was phoning it in.

The Jungle Book (2016) 4/5 - WOW. I wondered how they would make this work and I was NOT disappointed. AWESOME graphics and design... Christopher Walken as King Louie... killer.

Pokémon The 1st Movie 4/5 - The introduction to MewTwo... I cried ... and if you are a fan of Pokemon you will know WHY!

X-Men: Apocalypse 4/5 - Another one people hated... I enjoyed it. FINALLY they show the Phoenix as she is supposed to be and for me... that made EVERYTHING I've endured with the X-Men Franchise WORTH IT.

Star Trek Beyond 3/5 - I was kind of bored. Fell asleep. Not the best of the series.

The Boy 4/5 - I loved the twist at the end... I expected as much but it was still well done.

Warcraft 4/5 - I know nothing of Warcraft except what I've seen. Never played it... but watching that movie was really obvious it was made FOR fans. Very well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.