Wednesday

Martha's WWE Rants




I have NO problem with Bray Wyatt being the NEW WWE Champion. What I have a problem with is that now that RANDY ORTON (the winner of this years Royal Rumble) has said he does not and WILL NOT face his "Master" Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania 33.

WHAT THE FUCK WWE?

Seriously.

Now Daniel Bryan (the General Manager of Smackdown) says next week there will be a BATTLE ROYAL to determine who will face Bray Wyatt for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 33.

DOES THAT MEAN THAT THE ROYAL RUMBLE WAS FOR NOTHING?!?!?!

Does Randy still get a title shot at some point or now that he's said he doesn't want to face BRAY does that mean that he forfeits his opportunity at a title match that he RIGHTFULLY won at Royal Rumble?

THIS IS FUCKED UP WWE!!!!

Seriously.

I understand you want to continue Randy being a member of the Wyatt Family but this is just plain DISRESPECTFUL to what the Royal Rumble is supposed to stand for!

I have no problem with the fact that Randy doesn't want to face Bray.

I have NO problem with a battle royale to determine a new #1 contender to face Bray at Wrestlemania 33.

What I have a problem with is that Randy is kind of saying "SO WHAT" to his title match that he beat 29 other guys to EARN.

USUALLY the winner of the Rumble meets the Champion at Wrestlemania.

WE ARE BREAKING TRADITION for the sake of a STORYLINE?

Ooookay.

Fuck me... I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.