Wednesday

Martha's Review of NXT Takeover San Antonio

I am sorry I am late in Reviewing this... but here it goes...

Tye Dillinger vs. Eric Young
I was hoping for a win from Tye before he debuted at the Royal Rumble... but sadly NXT didn't see it the same way I did. I will say that Tye didn't have anything to be ashamed of because that was a great match.
Rating: 4/5

Roderick Strong vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas
This match wasn't GREAT but it was ok. I really didn't expect much from this match but Roderick Strong impressed me so he's earned a fan in me. I hope to see great things from him.
Rating: 3/5


NXT Tag Team Championship Match
#DIY (c) vs. The Authors of Pain w/Paul Ellering
I was bored through most of this because I kind of had a small inkling that NXT Takeover San Antonio was the place my boys would lose their titles. I don't care for the Authors of Pain because I see NOTHING there.
Rating: 1/5

SETH ROLLINS INVADING TAKEOVER 
Oh... my.... God.... Seth. That was freaking awesome. The arena was black and we were listening to the commentators set up the next match but then out of the crowd Seth jumped into the ring and took the mic... called out Triple H.
Rating: 5/5

NXT Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Match
Asuka (c) vs. Billie Kay vs. Peyton Royce vs. Nikki Cross
WOW... what a women's match. Nikki Cross put through a table by Peyton and Billie... yet Asuka still walked away UNDEFEATED champ. Awesome.
Rating: 4/5

NXT Championship Match
Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Bobby Roode
I wanted to be mad at the outcome but I like Bobby Roode. I hate that Shinsuke lost because I have loved him as champion. This match was fun to watch and I really enjoyed it until Shinsuke got hurt.
Rating; 4/5


NXT TAKEOVER SAN ANTONIO OVERALL RATING: 4/5

Very Good Takeover, NXT.



NXT Year End Awards happened pre-show... so congrats to 
Peyton Royce & Billie Kay winning Breakout Stars of the Year
#DIY & the Revival winning Match of the Year
The Revival for winning Tag Team of the Year
Female Superstar of the Year to Asuka
Male Superstar of the Year and Overall Competitor of the Year... Shinsuke Nakamura.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.