Thursday

Martha's Predictions: WWE Elimination Chamber 2017




2-on-1 Handicap Match
Apollo Crews & Kalisto 
vs. 
Dolph Ziggler
I really could care less what the fuck Dolph Ziggler is doing 
these days. He lost my interest long ago. However... I do enjoy
a GOOD handicap match. Between Kalisto and Apollo Crews...
I hope that they can pull this off and make the match a decent view.
Martha's Prediction: Apollo Crews & Kalisto

Becky Lynch vs. Mickie James
I am so glad Mickie James is back. She was the only
one during the attitude era that I liked besides Chyna.
I honestly think Mickie needs to get the win here to 
prove herself to the fans and the roster.
Martha's Prediction: Mickie James

Nikki Bella vs. Natalya
I was sick of this until I watched Talking Smack after Smackdown
on 2/7/17. The attack Nattie did on Nikki made me really really
hopeful that this feud will be settled in the ring at EC.
Martha's Prediction: Nikki Bella

SmackDown Tag Team 
Championship Turmoil Match
American Alpha (c) 
vs. 
The Usos 
vs. 
The Ascension 
vs.
 Heath Slater & Rhyno 
vs. 
Breezango 
vs. 
The Vaudevillains
A turmoil tag team match is where 2 teams start off
and once one is eliminated another takes it's place until
there is ONE winner. This gives me a lot of hope that the
titles WILL change hands at EC.
Martha's Prediction: The Ascension

Luke Harper vs. Randy Orton
I am SO hopeful for this match.
I have so many theories ... mainly that Orton is
here to destroy the Wyatt Family from the inside
out... and Luke is the one trying to get Bray to see
what Randy is TRULY doing... I hope they let Luke win.
Martha's Prediction: Luke Harper

SmackDown Women’s 
Championship Match
Alexa Bliss (c) 
vs. 
Naomi 
FINALLY NAOMI GETS A WELL DESERVED & EARNED
TITLE SHOT!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!
I love Alexa but that title needs to go to Naomi so she
can have a HOMETOWN Wrestlemania moment.
Martha's Prediction: Naomi

WWE Championship 
Elimination Chamber Match
John Cena (c) 
vs. 
AJ Styles 
vs. 
Bray Wyatt 
vs. 
Dean Ambrose 
vs. 
The Miz 
vs. 
Baron Corbin
I would love to say Baron Corbin is going to walk away
WWE Champion at EC... sadly I doubt it. Too many people
I like in this damn match... but I would like to see the title on
someone who hasn't held it before and honestly that would be
either Wyatt or Corbin.
Martha's Prediction:  Bray Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.