Saturday

Happy Caturday!


Yes once again it is Caturday and I am posting CATS. 
YES... CATS. You heard me right. 
Wanna Join me? 
Post your FAVORITE CAT PICTURE every Saturday... 
comment below so I can see yours, 
and don't forget to link back to monstermartha.blogspot.com

HAPPY CATURDAY EVERYONE!


This Caturday my picture is...



This is Bama. I took this picture this week while she 
was asleep on the arm of my couch beside me.
She looked so peaceful but the reason I took the photo
was to get a good look at her cute little bitty paws...
they are so extraordinary. She can spread them out
very far and they look almost as big as HALF my hand...
but when she's like this, they are tiny. 

See you next Caturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.