Friday

Friday 5 for February 10: Hold On to the Knight


http://f.riday5.com/


  1. When and how did you learn to play chess? My grandaddy taught me I was around 4 or 5 when we first played.
  2. How is your chess game? I am not the best by any means but I am decent.
  3. When did you last find yourself in a stalemate? Not since 2012
  4. A gambit is a chess opening in which a player sacrifices a piece in hopes of gaining an advantageous position.  What was one of your recent, real-world gambits? I always sacrifice things I want to be able to pay bills or get things for others.
  5. Which piece on the chessboard is most like you, and why? The Queen. I move every where ... no limits... free to do as I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.