- When and how did you learn to play chess? My grandaddy taught me I was around 4 or 5 when we first played.
- How is your chess game? I am not the best by any means but I am decent.
- When did you last find yourself in a stalemate? Not since 2012
- A gambit is a chess opening in which a player sacrifices a piece in hopes of gaining an advantageous position. What was one of your recent, real-world gambits? I always sacrifice things I want to be able to pay bills or get things for others.
- Which piece on the chessboard is most like you, and why? The Queen. I move every where ... no limits... free to do as I please.