Friday

Trump

Trump is President now.

It was a hard ceremony to watch for me. I almost cried when Obama got on his helicopter. Regardless if you liked Obama or not, the man showed grace and style as our President. Michelle Obama was a wonderful and inspiring First Lady. Seeing them leave it to the Trumps is like watching bad neighbors move in next door. You just watch and KNOW they are gonna do some shit to piss you off.

I don't care how like Jackie Kennedy Mrs. Trump tried to look... she's NOT a classy lady by any means. Sorry. I won't ever like her unless she proves me wrong by doing something so earth shattering-ly noble that I couldn't help but like her and change my mind. But like my grandaddy once said, Hell will freeze over before that happens.

As for the man himself, I won't call him Mr. President nor will I call him President Trump. I will just refer to him as Trump... cause to me he's still the same guy I saw Stone Cold Steve Austin stun in a WWE ring, who shaved Vince McMahon's head bald, and who is a member of the WWE Hall of Fame.

I don't agree with his policies... and if he is so "FOR THE PEOPLE" he better show it in these 4 years cause all these riots and protests show that the people aren't so for him.

I think that's enough said... for now.

1 comment:

  1. I have a similar point of view. Nice to meet a kindred spirit.

    ReplyDelete

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.