Sunday

Sunday Stealing

 
http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/

 1.) When was the first time you ever swore or said something profane? I remember when I let it really go one time, might not have been the FIRST time but I had gotten a Fisher Price Tape Recorder and I was so happy I danced around the house singing "SHIT DAMN LA LA LA". My grandaddy found it amusing. Mom, not so much.,

2.) Have you ever had unrequited feelings for someone?/Have you ever been friendzoned? Yes. A couple of times. It's always a hard thing to face when you like/love someone who doesn't care for you like you do for them. That is why I hardly ever let my heart get involved anymore.

3.) What's a false assumption a lot of people have about you? They think just because I am small and fat that I am that way because I eat too much. UNTRUE. I have medical conditions that because of the medications I take make me gain weight. Also I get judged for my wearing all black and having tattoos. Been judged harshly all my life.

4.) Have you ever questioned your sexuality? Yes. I have often wondered if I was meant to be with a woman instead of a man but I've never found a woman I liked that way.

5.) If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be and why? My Mom because she was the best Mom in the world who always had my back and gave me the BEST advice in the world. I miss her.

6.) What did you do on December 12th last year? Probably slept most of the day.

7.) When was the last time you truthfully told someone you hated them? I don't tell people I hate them. But the last time I did was my ex.

8.) What is your opinion on this song? What about this song? It said those songs were taken down by youtube so I have no idea. Sorry

9.) In less than four sentences, describe the entire plot of the last book you read. Boy hides in woods from villian. Kills villian with simple spell. Marries and has kids. The end.

10.) Describe the appearance of the most untrustworthy person you can think of (they can be a person you've met or a made up person). Are they male or female or neither? What about their appearance makes them untrustworthy? I always give people the benefit of the doubt DESPITE appearance. I don't judge anyone untrustworthy until they prove otherwise.

11.) What is the most cringe-worthy thing you've ever seen? My Mom had 3 of her fingers chopped off to the first joint when she did Rehab they peeled the bandages off and it ripped the skin off. She'd scream in pain.

12.) What is your biggest regret? Marrying an idiot

13.) Do you have any cousins? When was the last time you saw them? I do but I haven't seen ANY of them in years... more than 10 probably.

14.) Describe the worst birthday you've ever had. No one called. No one said anything. Everyone forgot. I was heartbroken. My now ex pretended it was a normal day. It was horrible.

15.) When was the last time someone provoked you to the point of violence? I am to prone to violence because of the way my anger has become due to the life experiences of my past. I am grateful that I have found a way to subside the anger and not be violent so I have not had an episode in a long, long, long time.

16.) OH NOES!!!! Someone has gotten you to drink a truth potion and now you have to truthfully answer every question you are asked!!! What's the worst possible question someone could ask you? Nothing. I have no secrets.

17.) Describe, in detail, your first serious relationship. Describe how it ended. My first serious relationship... I really don't remember much about it. He was a great guy and I cared for him. I think we broke it off due to the fact that we just wanted to be friends and had too much going on in high school.

18.) Introduce your best friend. Tell the story of how you met. I don't have a best friend since Mom died.

19.) To the introduced friend, has our interviewee lied in any of these questions? Are you surprised by any of these answers? N/A

20.) To finish up, what is your biggest irrational fear and how did you get it? My biggest fear is dying alone and unloved. I think that is a fear I have from my years of torture by my ex. He would say that no one cared about me and that I would die alone and unloved. It's a scary thought to have to die without anyone caring at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.