Sunday

Sunday Stealing



Sunday Stealing: The Icebreaker Questions

1. Are you loud, outgoing or shy? I am a hermit. I stay to myself because people have treated me so unkindly I am kind of gun shy around people now.

2. What’s coming up where you’ll see an old friend? Nothing

3. Are you easy to get along with? VERY unless you piss me off... and it takes a lot to piss me off but once you do... it's over.

4. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back? Yes I tried with my ex but he simply was just... never going to change. Still abusive.

5. Who was the last person that you had a deep conversation with? Probably my SIS, Nightvixen ... check out her blog at Nightvixen.com

6. Are you okay with being in a big crowd? not really, makes me uneasy, but I can do it

7. Do you believe in luck and/or miracles? I do

8. What good thing happened during the summer? (It’s good to think about summer when you are freezing your butt off in January.) I know Wrestlemania is in April after that I have no plans.

9. Do you think there is life on other planets? Oh yes, Man would be quite ignorant to think we are the only lifeforms in the entire universe

10. Who was your first crush on? John Lennon

11. What are your bad habits? Anger, addicted to cola and chocolate, I hold grudges.... that's it.

12. What’s your favorite part of your daily routine? taking my heart pills so my heart doesn't BOOP too much.

13. Other than your significant other, who are you most comfortable with? No one.

14. Has an ex ever told you that they regret breaking up? MANY of them.

15. Why should your celebrity crush drop everything to be with you? because he and I are VERY much alike and we'd be awesome together.

16. What would be the hardest to give up and why? Books. TV. Music. WOW... hard ... I think music because I've been a musician since age 3 and music plays such a huge part in everything I do or everything anyone does.

17. Do you believe in second chances? to an extent... sometimes the circumstances behind a second chance is justifiable but a person can only be given another chance if they do not repeat the same mistakes they previously made.

18. What would like to do next in your life? i wish i could release an album

19. What’s the meanest thing that anyone has ever said to you? "You're a burden to your Mom"

20. What’s the nicest thing that anyone has ever said to you? "You are the most beautiful person I have ever met."

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOW SOME LOVE!!!! Comments are appreciate and welcomed. Please be respectful.